We’re the back seat drivers you want on board.
We’ve been working with dealerships since the 1970s, so we know it takes more than a tax tune-up to keep your business engine purring. Our experienced accountants specialize in the issues you face throughout your Business Lifecycle, from start-up to succession planning. We take a consultative approach, coaching your own trusted financial team on best practices to establish watertight controls and simplify processes.
You can always
expect us to...
Establish best practices and internal controls
Help you detect and prevent fraud
Help you simplify and improve processes
Keep your accounting staff up to date with
regulations and compliance needs
Minimize your tax exposure
Proactively support your own accounting staff
Provide an integrated view of the financial issues underpinning each part of your business
Our 1:6 ratio means more 1:1
Our ratio of executive team shareholders to staff is unusually low for a full-service regional firm: 1:6 or lower, depending on the service or industry practice group. It means you get the direct, involved attention of our top talent from day one. They proactively offer you strategy, feedback and ideas all along the way.
We can help you with...
- Acquisitions and sales of dealerships
- Assurance services
- Bank loan agreement structuring and covenant compliance
- Benchmarking against industry peers
- Best practice consulting
- Bookkeeping services
- Cash flow analyses and improvement consulting
- Cost segregation studies
- Creative tax strategies
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Energy credits
- Entity structuring
- Franchise acquisition and termination
- Fraud auditing, control and litigation support
- Image program incentives
- Internal controls and internal accounting advisory services
- LIFO calculations and issues
- Litigation support
- Negotiating computer system purchases
- New IRS repair and maintenance regulations
- Parts physical inventories (counts and controls)
- Producer owned reinsurance company and retro program issues
- Sales tax audit and recovery services
- Succession planning
- Tax compliance
- Valuations of dealerships
Don't take our word for it
“Perkins provides very good quality service, understands our needs and values the relationship. I appreciate their commitment to our business.”
MD Johnson, Inc.
“I rate Perkins extremely high. Karen is great, very knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with. We would be lost without her.”