Be comfortable. Be confident. Be prepared.
We’re here to do the tough sledding (that’s your tax planning and compliance)—but we enjoy it and strive to make domestic, state, local, and international tax planning compliance the opposite of intimidating. Perkins & Co’s seasoned tax ninjas slice through complexities for you, revealing opportunities and minimizing risk. Our strategy revolves around planning that takes both your current and future needs into account. “All for one, and one for all,” we say; you can count on us for coordinated entity and individual tax planning and compliance for your organization and its executives.
The “Bring it!” approach to tax planning and preparation.
Let’s get close. Your needs, your style, your plans, your vision: we want to know everything about you. That’s how we bring to public and privately-held businesses the ideas, approaches and value that might otherwise be missed. This is no seasonal band-aid; we will nurture and refine your tax strategy through all the ups and downs of the entire Business Lifecycle. It’s a relationship with room to grow: our business clients often become personal tax clients, too.
And if you have particularly knotty challenges—like international, multistate and sales use tax issues—we have the sophisticated resources (in-house and through our BDO Alliance) to handle them. Large or small, local or global, every tax issue you bring to our door will receive the expert, intimate attention of a team that knows and delivers just what you need.
You can always expect us to…
- Provide the planning and structure that best serve your tax situation now and in the future
- Ensure seamless interaction with our audit service team as we perform tax compliance and planning services
- Be your advocate: We will seek out all reasonable planning and filing positions, to allow you to minimize your overall tax exposure within your range of risk tolerance
- Discuss with you and research unusual tax issues to find the legal course that will result in the appropriate tax treatment based on the facts and law
- Assist you in any dispute with the IRS or state authorities and endeavor to prevail on your behalf