As business owners transition from crisis management to strategically positioning their business for recovery, detailed cash flow and working capital analysis is essential to manage precious resources. Since every business is unique, a customized analysis of the company’s revenue and cost drivers will help prepare the organization to emerge stronger in the post-pandemic economy.
Perkins can help you develop the key inputs and illustrate various business performance scenarios using our financial models and cash flow analysis.
- Top-down, driver-based revenue analysis, including sales by business segment, service line, and product type
- Assessing external drivers: growth rates, raw material costs, customer demand, supply chains, and competition
- Working capital management: fixed and variable expenses, liquidity, LOC, short-term debt, and tax obligations
- Balance sheet composition: debt service, access to capital, bank covenants, loan terms, and PP&E timing
- Scenario analysis, including fast, moderate, and slow recovery assumptions to test the “what-ifs”
We’re here to help you ask the right questions and prepare your business to operate in this turbulent economic environment. For a courtesy discussion to determine your situation, please contact Perkins Principal, Don Bielen, or your Perkins advisor.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended to be a complete analysis of all related issues. Nor is it sufficient to avoid tax-related penalties. It has been prepared for informational purposes and general guidance only and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this publication without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this publication, and Perkins & Company, its members, employees and agents accept no liability, and disclaim all responsibility, for the consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this publication or for any decision based on it.