“Globally mobile employees.” It almost sounds glamorous. But every employee transfer comes with a pile of foreign tax laws and regulations attached. Let us help you leave some major headaches behind. We provide expert assistance in employee mobility strategy and execution that can save you time and money.
You can expect to breathe easier about expatriate tax compliance, program administration, payroll consulting for expatriate compensation, and tax and policy consulting. We enable flawless transfers that make your globally mobile employees happier, and streamline the processes for your next global adventure.
We can help you with…
- Preparation/coordination of U.S. and foreign tax returns
- Assistance with IRS “amnesty” programs
- Consulting on compensation, payroll process, relocation and tax equalization policies and option plans
- Compliance with foreign countries’ tax laws and regulations
- Coordination with relocation companies
- Equalization calculations
- Planning for compensating expatriates in a tax-efficient manner
- Program administration
- Tax cost projections
- U.S. totalization agreement (social security agreement)
- Planning to reduce exit tax exposure
How involved? Your choice.
Our only goal is to make global mobility easier for you and your employees. We work with you at the level you choose. We can:
- Work directly with you and your employees on worldwide tax compliance and planning
- Work with relocation companies to ensure smooth coordination and predict estimated tax liabilities for budgeting
- Handle all the relevant work, start to finish, including internal processes such as payroll and accounting issues related to the assignment, inter-company agreements, social security coverage certificates, policy development, and assignment contract design