Bringing a personal touch to all she does, the design of your real estate tax strategy lies in Kimberly’s very capable hands.
A shareholder in the tax department, Kimberly’s rich and diverse background stands as another example of our leadership’s breadth and depth that makes Perkins so distinct. With significant tours of duty in auditing, accounting and tax, Kimberly’s portfolio includes work for clients across a variety of industries. Kimberly started at Perkins & Co in 1991, then took a break to gain Big Four firm experience and to raise her young family. The high quality people, entrepreneurial atmosphere, great clients and overall culture, eventually lured her back to Perkins, and we’re so glad! She gives a personal touch to everything she does including her client work and her office which is decked out in her inimitable style including kid-friendly, travel inspired decor with bright colors and lots of family photos. Today, she co-leads our Real Estate & Construction Practice Group and specializes in pass-through entities.
Outside of the office, you’re likely to find Kimberly, well, outside! Portland acts as the perfect backdrop to some of her favorite activities including tennis, rafting and biking. Kimberly has both hoofed it with the Perkins’ Hood to Coast team and swung a bat on the company softball team. There’s no doubt we’re lucky to have this all-around athlete on our team.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Boys & Girls Club of Southwest Washington
- Greater Vancouver (WA) Chamber of Commerce
- Building Industry Associationof Clark County
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Portland State University
Past Advisory Board Member
- Home Builders Association of Metropolitan Portland
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)