We believe doing well means doing good
We’re proud of the tight-knit Portland community and the camaraderie, collaboration and support the Northwest offers—and we love to let it show.
You’ll always see us out and about
- Working with organizations that help those in need
- Taking on leadership roles in organizations attracting businesses to the area
- Supporting our state universities with board involvement and scholarship funds
- Working with the OSCPA to promote financial literacy and the accounting profession
- As members and volunteers of 49 professional and industry organizations
- Serving as board members and committee members for 65 nonprofit organizations
- As corporate sponsors of over 65 professional and nonprofit organizations
At Perkins, community involvement is firmly rooted in our culture. Every one of our employees receives encouragement and support to participate in professional, charitable, and nonprofit associations. Not to be outdone, all of our shareholders donate their time and expertise too, often as advisory or board members.
The business side of giving back.
As the area’s largest, local accounting firm, we feel it’s our duty (and pleasure!) to strengthen the wider business community. In addition to our deep involvement in professional organizations, we advise, connect, and support niche industries, startups, and nonprofits to help increase opportunities throughout the region.
Maybe that’s one reason more than 1,800 CEOs across Oregon surveyed by the Portland Business Journal ranked Perkins & Co number two among all professional service firms, making us Oregon’s Most Admired accounting firm. The award honors not only our expertise, but also our dedication to our clients and community.
Curious to know where we go after work?
See the organizations we support and visit their websites to learn more.